Friday, February 29, 2008

eh





Photobucket

The tablets and computers in the computer lab are amazing- SO much faster than my computer. After finishing my commission work for the weekend, I quickly drew a sleepy Anna, probably undressing or something, IDK (my BFF Jill?).

Sorry to keep throwing digital doodle crap your way. It's really all I have to show right now, haha. I'm really experimenting with drawing directly via tablet. It has its advantages and disadvantages, I guess. I think I like the feel of paper-to-pencil best, though.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
these are earlier directly-on-tablet drawn jams, I just forgot to upload them.

Taku isn't Turner, btw. They just look similar because Turner is based off of Taku :).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...