Thursday, February 28, 2008

PPG preview

Well, I finally finished my animation storyboard assignment for Storyboarding. I had it done by 12:30 AM last night, but scanning and cleaning up in PS and then printing took me until 5:00 AM. Funny enough, I wasn't really tired, just super hungry because I didn't bring any snacks to the computer lab.

Here are a few snippets of the project. There are 53 pages total, and I'll upload them all in order when I have time, so probably over break sometime.





(please note these two are some of the better rendered pages)

I had a lot of fun with the project, all in all. I obviously enjoyed it. It makes me think about wanting to become an animation director! That way, I still get to think about how things move, but also get to tell a story. I am already planning to make storyboards/animatics of scenes and such for Noodle Animals, for the pitch log and all.

Anyway, I'm off to the computer lab again- going to be a late night working on my commission(s)!

1 comment:

ZombiePencil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...