Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gemini Animation Test




You need Flash Player to view this test!

View it on the Blog | My Deviantart


I can't believe I never posted this one to my blog! :) Better late than never.

This is the first mock animation I did about a week or so ago for my and Yesenia Carrero's project The Taffetas. I'm so thrilled to report the success and kindness this little blink animation has received and it makes me excited because I think it will help to show what we're going for the show. I plan to get started on another promotional test animation this week with the animatic and get some animators (SFX and CHAR) on board to help me out.

Gemini turnaround > Photoshop
Gemini Puppet> Illustrator (created by the amazing Yesenia Carrero)
Animation > Flash
Compositing/Effects> After Effects



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...