Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This was drawn as a thank you to a really awesome and popular deviantartist that was kind enough to draw Jess and I some Veil and Gemini fanart! The random but welcome gift inspired me with all kinds of excited energy and so I decided to draw her some fanart right back. They're a beetle and a leech who are a couple, and really I just wanted an excuse to draw the leech's little tail.

Also, yes, it's finals! I just got through with The Taffetas pitch and wrapping everything up for that for a bit, and I have another class down too, with just one more critique to go tomorrow. I won't lie and tell you I'm not really, really nervous about it, as is typical for me, but I think I should do okay.

Anyway, I'll update this here blog with more information about Test Flight and Taffetas soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...