Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Badum, Valencia~


These are just quick self portraits.





16 in. x 24 in.

My really cool Life Drawing professor said he likes the way I draw. He hinted that he may want me to cool it on exaggeration later on, although he also commended it in a way. He also said I could start drawing bigger if I wanted to, since he said it seemed as though I wanted to through my drawings , but as you can see, I didn't always get every limb down in 20 minutes anyway so I just stuck to the format we were using.

These are really the first 20 min drawings from class I've felt pretty good about. The first two sessions were kinda "blech" for me and I must admit, it was really hurting my self-esteem to be producing such crap.

These will not be in my portfolio.

I've got a loooong way to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...