Friday, December 3, 2010



These were not meant to viewed sequentially, but I suppose they do strangely fit. To my credit, I was going to add clothes to the bottom one there, but I'm not quite happy with the poses yet so I was trying to render out their forms.



Here are some fun sketches I did while at Jess's house! It was a blast to spend time with her and her family, and I couldn't have had a better time.



Here's an awesome picture one of Jess's many talented cousins, Christian, drew for me! It's of me and I absolutely adore it! I think he captured my likeness very well in this cartoon/anime form. I sincerely hope he keeps drawing, because there's a lot of potential in his work- it's not just me he captured so well, but he manages to show a lot of personality in all of his character drawings, which is really half the battle.






Here's some sketches I did for pompfiction! The creator was kind enough to commission me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...