Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sapphire Sketches & Taffetas



Sapphire is the main character's best friend (and sometimes worst enemy) from my animation series project, The Taffetas. She's a young, confident gargoyless who acts as a love guru, even though she can't hold down a half-decent relationship herself.


I draw her a little too 'cute' at times and I have a lot to experiment with, but I'll continue to explore through drawing and get it finalized. Since co-creator Yesenia and I are almost done with the writing for our pitch book for Taffetas (which concludes all of the character/story revisions for our proposed show),  I'm gearing up to produce polished concept art for our presentation material.  It's pretty exciting!


Also, a cold and angry Veil Taffeta.

1 comment:

Jyreme said...

as usual love it! I tried to do some digital inking a few days ago and sucked at it..I do not know how to ink....though I do love the technique or ronald searle and i kinda like a messier look in my work so maybe I am on the right track lol...anyways good job and I hope you re doing great at your job!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...