Friday, August 19, 2011

Elena


I'm hoping to make a brand-new villain concept lineup based on some new ideas Yesenia and I have come up with these last few weeks for our baby, The Taffetas. There's a lot of cool new characters I hope people will find a fondness for.

Here's one of the first completed ones (Yesenia might go through and vector the work in our actual awesome Taffeta style, but my end is done for the time being). This is of Elena, the young teenage siren girl with the power of persuasion over people of the opposite sex. She's supposed to be reminiscent of an angler fish. I made her look more young (and cute) than previously depicted.

Other than that, I've just been busy with Hallmark and some other ( non-Taffetas ) side projects I do when I go home, neither of which I get to show any artwork from yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...