Friday, June 19, 2009

Just testing out the "figure eight" idea that Silver teaches us in lesson 2...in space! Nothing too serious. When I draw cute characters like this, there's always a part of me that really wishes I could develop them further and do something real with them- children's books and comics, for instance.


spent part of today learning to draw horses, which gives me a great excuse to draw one of the more awesome mythical creatures out there: a horse with a man torso for a head. Truly a genius invention.

For this week's project project for my Stephen Silver class, we have to begin to create jekyll-and-hyde characters with our own twist (ie: as spacemen, or something). I am soooo tempted to do a centaur twist, but I don't want Stephen Silver to know how goofy I am ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...