Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Update Schedule & Taffetas Work

Yes, it has been another month since I updated this blog! Eesh!

I enjoy updating my blog, so I'm going to start a more consistent update schedule. After this post, I will post another post next Sunday, and from there on out I will be updating every other Sunday with sketches, drawing, artwork, animation, tutorials and hopefully insights into my professional work as well, now that some are starting to go public.

Okay, let's get started!

Taffetas Work
 
Co-creator Yesenia and I are hard at work on our proposed animated series, The Taffetas. In the past month and a half, we finished our episode synopsis, character bios, setting description, and today I'm happy to announce that we finally finished all of the writing for our pitch (the last bit of which goes live  on the blog Wednesday, July 4th, for critique). Our upcoming job is now the artwork! I'll be hitting the character designs, mock screenshots, illustrations, etc. as hard as I can. Up until this point, I've been leisurely sketching between all the writing and brainstorming.



L: During an informal brainstorm for season 2 episodes, Jess and I came up with an idea where Gemini gets her and her boyfriend turned into kids again (Gem maybe ~11 and Veil ~13). more information on my deviantart upload.


R: Various Taffetas doodles!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...