Sunday, May 6, 2012


Things at work and at home are hectic, and I find it difficult to find time to update this blog. However, I still draw every day!  Today I'm showing off some work I did for (or inspired by) my and Yesenia Carrero's animated series pitch project, The Taffetas.

 

Right now I sketch just for fun for the project since we're not in concept art, but I'm always happy that these doodles double as exploratory sketches or decoration for our blog post . I enjoy how they help our readers connect with the characters in a way words can't.   


As far as the project itself, Yesenia and I recently released our first public draft of The Season 01 Episode Synopsis. 

The synopsis marks the tail end of all the research and story revisions we did these past months. I think the story we want to tell is a lot stronger and closer to our hearts now than it was when it first started. I'm excited to wrap up all the revisions soon and start concept art!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...