Sunday, August 23, 2009

Don't Lift Me Up




Those following my DA probably saw this yesterday.~ I was waiting to upload it here until I had fixed a minor thing based off some nice critique Jon Ponikvar gave to me.


Don't worry, Ralph is and will be OK ! The sketch itself wasn't something that ever did or ever will happen to him, it was just meant to be me venting my emotions the day I drew it . Also, at least you guys now know what these little critters are made out of (they're all essentially stuffed animals brought to life, at least I think).

I've been thinking a lot lately and I think this story- still in the works/being revamped - is probably the one I should start with, then going on to my other ideas.

I've just got to find my courage, wherever I have hidden it, to take those first steps.


Also, Jon totally called me on not having a background AGAIN. Haha. I know, I know. I need to really get used to them! :)

AAAANND finally, as a point of interest, here's the image without the filters I put on it:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...